Welcome To InSight EyeCare
Your Houston Eye Doctor
At InSight EyeCare, our optometry staff works together to ensure your visit is comfortable and completed in a timely manner. We have a qualified team of professionals that will work around your busy schedule and address any questions or concerns prior to the appointment.
Whether it’s a general eye exam or treating a condition that requires an in depth diagnosis, our team provides undivided attention to each patient so we can evaluate a plan based on your needs and our professional opinion. Our doctor offers full vision examinations and will diagnose and treat an array of eye diseases and conditions to keep your eyes healthy!
Call our friendly staff today with any questions or to schedule a consultation!
UPDATED OFFICE PROCEDURES
To our patients:
As your trusted eye care provider, we are diligently following the COVID-19 pandemic and are continuing to review and update our policies based on direction from the CDC, State of Texas, and the White House. We will be modifying our schedules and procedures in order to ensure the safety of our patients and our team.
In this regard, please see the measures below that have been put in place to allow us to safely provide high-quality care for you during this COVID-19 crisis.
• Facemasks will be worn by InSight EyeCare employees and doctors in all patient care areas until further notice.
• We are requiring all patients to wear a mask. You may also be asked to wash your hands upon entering the office.
• All staff members will have their temperatures taken before their shift. No employee or doctor with a fever of any sort will be allowed to come to work.
• Patients will continue to be screened for symptoms of infection, fever, or recent travel to at-risk areas. In addition, patients will be screened for fevers at the door.
• We will limit our body count in the office in an effort to maintain social distancing standards. Only doctor and patient will be permitted in the examination room. If patient is a minor, one parent will be permitted in the exam room. We are requesting patients to check in once they arrive via text or phone. If an exam room is not immediately available, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until notified.
• Appointments will be spaced appropriately to minimize wait times and in order to allow us adequate time to disinfect all surfaces between patients. Please be patient with us.
• Our optical frames will be disinfected after every patient.
These policies will continue until further notice. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for understanding!
Stay well and safe!
Dr. Norcini is excellent! He's great with my children and adults. We've been patients for years and have always been pleased. There's never a delay with appointments and the staff is always friendly and courteous. They know their stuff!
I'm a first time patient that has to compliment Michelle,who is a amazing receptionist. She was very informative and explained the process to me. Before I even got to speak to any other person. Up front about many different questions I had to ask and wanted to know. I am vary proud to say I am glad to have been refereed to Mrs. Victoria Glickman, I believe I have found the best eye Doctor in the Houston area. First, she is very professional, respectful, detailed in her work. Second, fantastic listener and answers any questions you have in detail. I recommend Mrs Victoria Glickman as my O.D. Doctor.
The folks at Insight Eyecare are wonderful. I had a prescription from my hometown doctor from out of state that I needed to have filled by someone in Houston who was in my insurance plan. It took me six tries to find a business who could and would do the job for me. Insight Eyecare was so helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with both when I ordered my new lenses and when I went to pick them up. I highly recommend them.
Dr Norcini is the best and the staff is the greatest from start to finish would not go anywhere else
On time, gentle, friendly, knowledgeable and informative group. Don’t rush patients in and out. Been going there for over 30 years even though it’s currently 25 miles each way.
I always have a good experience when I come here. The staff is extremely helpful, even when busy, and the doctor is always friendly and filled with enthusiasm.
Very thorough in diagnosing my problem and suggesting several ways to help alleviate my dry eyes...with follow-up in a month to see if eyes are better.
The staff is so helpful and friendly! They answered all my questions with patience. Wonderful service.